JPG to PDF Converter
JPG to PDF Converter is very simple Windows based utility for converting numerous jpg files into one PDF document. It is used to instantly join or combine multiple jpeg images into PDF on a single click event. Application is very flexible to convert all photo, picture, scan, faxes, screenshot, snapshot in *.jpg format into PDF eBook. Program supports to create PDF file with password security to protect document privacy.
Software to convert JPG into PDF has quite a lot of settings option before conversion of jpeg images into PDF document like change page dimension, page edge, image dimension, etc. User can set page dimension with predefined paper size or custom width and height. Tool has choice to set Meta properties of PDF like title, author, subject and keywords. User can keep PDF using two options i.e make one multipage PDF file with all listed JPG files or make single page PDF files for every listed jpg images.
Key Features of JPG to PDF Converter:
- It has lots of features with user friendly graphical user interface.
- Convert all scan documents, digital pictures, screenshots and snapshots in JPG format into PDF.
- Do not need to install Adobe Acrobat or any third party application to convert *.jpg into *.pdf.
- Support batch jpeg image for conversion into PDF file.
- Software has option to change page dimension, page margin and image size.
- Option to add Meta Properties (title, author, subject and keywords) on converted PDF file.
- Protect converted jpeg images by setting password restriction on PDF.
- Adjoin prefix and suffix with consequential file name.
- Work with both 64 bit and 32 bit OS.