GIF to PDF Converter
GIF to PDF Converter is used to convert all version of graphics (*.gif) files into PDF document. It is very simple to use and popular to join or combine multiple GIF images into one PDF. User can effectively alter several photo, picture, scan and screenshot into PDF eBooks on a single click. Program facilitates to create multipage PDF with password encryption to restrict unauthorized accesses of document.
Software to convert animated GIF into PDF has numerous settings before conversion of gif files into PDF like change page dimension, page edge and image size. User can simply set page dimension with fixed paper size or custom width and height. Tool has opportunity to add Meta properties of PDF including title, author, subject and keywords. User can create PDF using one of two features i.e make one multipage PDF with all listed *.gif images or make single page PDF files for every listed gif files.
Key Features of GIF to PDF Converter:
- Exceptionally well to convert all versions of GIF image files.
- Convert any photos, pictures, scan papers, etc in GIF format into PDF file.
- Do not have need of Adobe Acrobat or any third party application to switch *.gif into *.pdf.
- Support batch GIF files conversion into PDF document.
- Support to convert animated GIF into PDF.
- Software has option to adjust page dimension, page margin and image dimension.
- Option to set Meta Properties of PDF including title, author, subject and keywords.
- Encrypt converted gif images by applying user and owner password on PDF files.
- Adjoin prefix and suffix string with ensuing file name.
- Install on both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS.